Limited liability company (Ltd.) is a limited liability private legal entity.
- The number of shareholders is not limited.
- The minimum authorized capital is 150 000 Lt. Each shareholder is obliged to pay not less than one quarter of the surplus of the total value of all nominal shares subscribed.
- Limited liability company must have the general meeting of shareholders and the governing body of a single person (the director). The Supervisory Board and the Management Board may be composed.
- Limited liability company is liable for its obligations with its owned assets.
- In the case of bankruptcy, shareholders may loose only the money they paid for the shares.
Limited liability company registration fee – 1900 Lt/ 550.28 Eur (within 9 business days).